ENJOYING THE DYNAMİC TEMPO OF ISTANBUL BY HAVING A PROPERTY
Whether your goal is to invest or to have a holiday home in Istanbul.
One of the hottest property projects in Istanbul is within your hands.
Most of Our projects in Istanbul are located on strategic locations in Istanbul which are Maslak, Basın Ekspress road, Beyliduzu, Avcılar, Etiler, Beşiktaş and Bahçeşehir. We select projects that are going to bring best return of investment and best capital appreciation.
Great ROI opportunity
The pre-launch prices at the moment are making our projects in Istanbul very attractive to those looking for a good return on their investment and this limited supply of apartments are already in great demand
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY A PROPERTY IN ISTANBUL!
US Dollar being at an all time high against the Turkish Lira, there has never been a better time to buy property in Istanbul, but money experts are predicting that this situation will not last long. This means that YOU HAVE MORE BUYING POWER NOW than ever before, and more opportunities have become available within your budget!
High return of your investment in Turkish properties within a short period of time
Today’s money market situation is giving Investors the chance to benefit in ways never seen before! We are already seeing the effects of this unprecedented opportunity reflected in our sales numbers as some smart foreign investors in Istanbul, aware of this unique opportunity, are seizing this time to make informed investments. They know that It’s a great time to buy property in Istanbul now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether your goal is to invest or to have a holiday home in Istanbul, our projects will meet your goal!
Our projects are one of the best investments opportunities and specially in Istanbul due to its unique location like the Strategic Basin Express road connecting highway TEM with E5 highways which form the main arteries of the city of Istanbul, where you can move easily and quickly to any place within the city.
Integrated services complex, all you need will be at your hands within the complex because it contains all your needs from service facilities to shops, cafes and restaurants…
Why should I make an investment in real estate in Istanbul?
There are many reasons to make investment in real estate in Istanbul.
First of all Istanbul has a long history, cultural heritage and a vibrant social life which makes it attractive for every type of people. It is the only city that lies on two continents and is now a hub from where you can reach anywhere. Istanbul is also one of the fastest growing metropolis of the world, with still reasonable prices when compared with other big cities around the globe. The city can actually be called “a hidden gem” which is now being re-discovered.
In addition, Turkey is one of the most stable countries in the region, offering a peaceful environment and welcoming people from all origins by allowing them to have the opportunity of having a homes in Istanbul.
Why now is the time to buy in Istanbul and why should I invest in a project under construction?
Dear Customers, As always, we share with you one of the most important keys in the balance of real estate investment adopted by our major Arab clients.Where the goal is always in any deal collection property the lowest price and best features ..
– Many properties are sold before the implementation at a discount, investment in real estate that has not yet been implemented is cheaper than real estate investment ready, where you can save up to 30% as a minimum price of the property.
– You can benefit from the increase in property prices and get an immediate return by selling the property at the time the property is completed.
– You will have multiple options of real estate to buy from an area-view-style apartment, by getting the property early.
– Benefiting from the vital projects in the region which are still under construction and which contribute to the high price of the property after implementation.
As a result, we are embarking on a series of investment projects under construction, especially in a city with a global investment location like Istanbul, with a simple equation that plays a pivotal role in making the right decision: (Accelerated growth over time + project approach of delivery = constant price increase)
Top 22 reasons to invest in properties in Istanbul.
- Successful economy
- Young Population
- Qualified and competitive workforce
- Climate of investment is liberal and subject to reforms
- Modern and developped Infrastructure
- Central location
- Station and corridor for energy transmission to Europe
- Incentives and low taxes
- Customs Union with the European Union since 1996
- A huge local market
- A booming economy; A Stable economic growth through an annual average real GDP growth rate of 5.2% over the past nine years (TurkStat)
- Liberalized and reformed investment climate
- An encouraging business environment with an average of 6 days to set up a company, while this average for OECD member countries is 12 days
- Highly competitive investment conditions
- Strong culture in industry and services
- Equal treatment for all investors/About 30,000 companies with foreign capital.Access to 1.5 billion customers in Middle East, Europe, Eurasia, and North Africa
- A new high-tech infrastructure for transportation, telecommunications and energy
- Advanced and low-cost sea transport facilities/The advantage of rail transport to Central and Eastern Europe/Paved road transport and direct delivery mechanism to most EU countries
- A natural bridge connecting the eastern and north-western axes, thus creating an efficient and cost-effective outlet for major markets
- Station and corridor for energy transmission to Europe. An important transit station for energy transmission in Europe linking East and West. More than 70% of energy resources are in southern and eastern Turkey, while the largest energy consumer, Europe, is located in western Turkey
- Incentives and low taxes/ Reduction of corporate income tax from 33% to 20%
- EU accession negotiations
Arabs buying more property in Turkey than ever before
Sales to non-Turkish buyers is growing by leaps and bounds in the luxury sector.
Most of the new buyers are reported to be from the Middle East, particularly the Gulf states, and Saudi Arabia.
Turkey is very keen to get more foreign investment in its property market and to build itself up as an attractive destination for both foreign tourists as well as investors. Turkey is already one of the most visited countries in the world
Istanbul gets the bulk of Arab property buyers in Turkey with chic Istanbul neighbourhoods such as Uskudar, Bebek, Basın Ekspress, Maslak.. being the most popular destinations. Arabs also own a plenty of luxury villas around Avcılar with a full and direct view into the well known Marma Sea. The city of Bursa is quite popular as well, because of its history and natural surroundings.
The Third airport, The BIGGEST Airport in the World !
Turkey’s Minister of Transport, Maritime and Communications, Binali Yildirim, announced that the first part of Istanbul’s third airport will be opened in February 2018.
The airport, with a budget of 10 billion and 247 million euros, will see the opening of the first section in early 2018, he said, adding that it is important to ease pressure on Ataturk International Airport.
The huge cost of the project is 233 billion euros, of which 10 billion 247 million euros is the cost of construction only without operation. The Turkish officials stressed earlier that the state did not bear any financial burden for the construction of the project as it will be a system of construction, operation and conversion. The project is expected to provide 80,000 jobs during the construction phase and 120,000 jobs after start-up.
Turkey has previously revealed the details of the airport project, which will be completed at the completion of the construction of 4 separate lounges for passengers related to 165 pedestrian bridges, and 4 rail transport systems, and 6 separate strips allow the landing of various types of aircraft, and the yards to accommodate 500 aircraft with an area of 6.5 million square meters , Parking lots accommodating about 70,000 vehicles, as well as power stations and a garbage station, as well as cargo facilities and general aviation purposes
The airport will have an area of 3500 hectares and will have a capacity of 150 million passengers annually. Istanbul has two international airports, one in the Asian section of the city, the Sabiha Gokcen International Airport and another at the European section of Ataturk International Airport which will be switched into a Gigantic Central Park reputed as the Biggest Park in all over the World
Got questions? We have got answers
Our dedicated team will contact you within 24 hours!
You cannot copy content of this page